Surveying & Consultancy Division of Aindley
Paloccaran Marine Services Pvt Ltd. is licensed by the IRDA (Insurance
Regulatory & Development Authority) to undertake loss assessment
work including that on behalf of underwriters.
We are on the select panel of all the four insurance companies of
the General Insurance Group and also some of the Private Insurance
companies in India for carrying out all kinds of marine, cargo and
expertise includes, but not limited to, the surveys & services
- Draft surveys.
- Hatch surveys.
- Loading and discharge supervision.
- Pre-loading and pre-dispatch inspections.
- Cargo stowage supervision.
- Damaged cargo surveys.
- All container related surveys (Including inspection under
IICL, stuffing/destuffing surveys, On/off hire surveys, on-line
- Oil tanker surveys (Petroleum and Edible oil).
- Chemical tanker surveys.
- Gas tanker surveys.
- Bunker surveys.
- Loading surveys of cars on Ro-Ro vessels.
- Port captaincy.
- Vessel’s hull damage surveys.
- Pre-purchase inspection.
- P & I club surveys.
- Vessel’s On/off hire surveys.
can also provide these services at any of the undermentioned Indian
ports through our Correspondents:
Impeccable service of 20 years in this field has
enabled us to win the confidence of leading ship owners, shipping
agents, shippers, consignees, underwriters, clearing & forwarding
of our major satisfied clients are:
- Shipping Corporation of India.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
- Container Services Company, (Dubai).
- Samta Ship Management Pte. Ltd, (Singapore).
- Indian Oil Corporation.
- Enron Oil & Gas Ltd.
- J.M. Baxi’s & Co.
- NYK Line (India) Ltd.
- Oldendorff Carriers GMBH & Co. K.G.
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Kochi Refineries Ltd.
- Gard Services AS (Norway).
- North of England (U.K).